We now have a class specifically for teenage girls between 12 – 16 years. Adolescence can be tough and we’ve noticed that girls especially come under a lot of pressure both at school and socially. So we decided to create something special just for them. A class where they can come to learn the basics of strength training and fitness in a fun environment.
Classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5PM.
Class varies slightly week to week but will focus on:
- basic strength training – how to use weights and train safely and effectively
- cardio fitness – fun circuit style training and sometimes even boxing
- mobility – stretching and we plan to include yoga from time to time
Regular exercise has been shown to have fantastic benefits, especially for children and adolescents. These include:
- improved mood and mental health
- increased self confidence
- less anxiety
- better coordination and balance
- reduced risk of injury
If you would like to bring your teenager along to class, we offer a free trial class to all new participants! Classes are priced at £7.50 per session or £50 for a monthly pass.