We’re proud to announce that we are launching a new partnership with our friends at The Breadhouse in Chalfont St Peter. This includes discounts for each others clients and new extra healthy menu items at The Breadhouse.
We all know, getting fit and healthy is as much about the food you put into your body, as it is how much you work out. In fact, what you fuel your body with is almost more important. With that in mind, we wanted to find a partner in the local community who believes that as much as we do. Lisa and the team at The Breadhouse are passionate about real food and eating not just to survive but to THRIVE.
Tell me about this partnership
There are a few things to tell! Everything kicks off on Monday 5th November.
1. Clients of The Fit House will receive 10% off all food and beverages at The Breadhouse. And vice versa. Customers of The Breadhouse can get 10% off all services at The Fit House.
2. New Fit House menu items at The Breadhouse. These items are confirmed approved by The Fit House for anyone looking for a healthy option!
- Fit House breakfast (including a vegetarian option).
- Fit House daily lunch special every weekday.
3. Monthly nutrition and healthy lifestyle articles and info from The Fit House. We will be writing regular articles and blogs for The Breadhouse website where you can read jargon-free, understandable and hopefully interesting information on nutrition and healthy lifestyle. We’re aiming to help you make sense of what is sometimes a very confusing topic!
How will you know if I’m a Breadhouse / Fit House client?
We are working on creating a co-loyalty card. In the meantime, please pick up a Breadhouse loyalty card and bring it to The Fit House to receive your discount with us. To redeem a discount at The Breadhouse, please take over a Fit House flyer or business card signed by Rachel or Frazer. Or if you can show them some proof that you’ve been training with us (maybe you checked in on social media / have photos of you training in the gym) – I’m sure Lisa and her team will oblige!
Follow The Breadhouse (and The Fit House) on Facebook to get updates on what the specials are and to keep up with everything!